It’s never too early to start saving for the future. We’ll help you find the right IRA for your retirement plans.
- Competitive Interest
- Tax Advantages1
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options available
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current contribution limits; $6,000 as of 2020)
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Interest is compounded daily and paid; monthly, quarterly, annually or at maturity. Have your earned interest credited to your account or receive a check according to the term you have chosen.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax2
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty3
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 72
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA1
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal2
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty2
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty3
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
1Consult a tax advisor.
2Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
3Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.